Communication with FT (Important)

Hi all,

Pls relay this message to your parents as well.

Would appreciate if there are any urgent clarifications, queries or messages or feedback to be convey to me, pls refrain from posting on our class blog. By calling the school's general line to reach me would also be too slow and ineffective. I am most responsive to my HP and that's the reason why I gave you all my HP number on the first day of school.

You can either text me via sms or call me directly at my number. However, pls do not call my HP after 9pm. Using SMS would be most ideal for anytime.

The rationale for communicating via SMS and phone calls would allow me a faster response time to reply you. I hope you can relay this message to your parents as well.

Cheers.

Mr James Koh

No comments:

Post a Comment