HW reminder for 4/5/10 (By Eunice)

Elo!


Here is the HW for today:-



-HIstory - Do the write-up on whether Farquhar or Raffles is the founder of Singapore by THURSDAY
-English - Finish the exercise on poems and rhyming words
-I&E - expand the mindmap on the 7 sources of innovation and (For group leaders only)Create a spreadsheet to share with Mr Lam and the rest of your group members for your I&E Performance Task
-ADMT - Prepare the character pieces for animation by TOMORROW
-Math - Create a draft of your MPT poster
-HCL - Create a poster on things to do after school by MONDAY


**There is a Geography Test this THURSDAY. It will be testing us on Water and Map-Reading. Do remember to study for it.
**Please check the Math blog - there is a compulsory math practice for all of us.
**I know that there are some tests coming up soon, but I have forgotten the details. If you remember, please add it in as a comment ty:D



This HW Reminder service is brought to you by Eunice
(Disclaimer: If I happen to forget to list down any other homework, please, PLEASE, add it in as a comment)
*If there are any enquiries, please contact me:)
MSN: looeunice@hotmail.com

1 comment: